Aquanil™ Plus 100
Penetrating Silane Sealer for Concrete and Masonry
Aquanil Plus 100 is a penetrating, chemically reactive alkyltrialkoxysilane ›95% solids, solvent based silane sealer that repels moisture and water from concrete and masonry.
Aquanil Plus 100 is non-etching, will not harm most uncoated glass, metal frames, or painted surfaces and leaves no residue to clean. Aquanil Plus 100 is formulated to exceed National Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) Emission Standards for Architectural Coatings Federal EPA Regulation 40CFR Part 59 ‹600 g/L.
- Horizontal or vertical, exterior or interior, cured concrete and masonry.
- Residential, commercial, industrial and municipal applications.
- All types of concrete flatwork, parking lots and structures, driveways, plazas, patios and walkways
- Median barriers, bridge decks and piers, ramps, pavements
- Marine structures, vehicular repair and wash down facilities, loading docks.
- No need to mask uncoated windows, metal frames, or painted surfaces — does not etch surfaces, leaves no residue, requires no cleaning after application.
- Minimizes chloride ion penetration from deicing chemicals, acid precipitation, salt air, and water in marine environments that reduces corrosion of the reinforcing steel from chloride exposure.
- Reduces spalling of new concrete surfaces due to freeze-thaw cycling.
- Chemically reacts with concrete and masonry components for long lasting protection
- Penetrates deeply for maximum protection
- Seals pores and capillaries of substrate preventing liquid absorption while allowing excellent vapor trans-mission
- Does not alter the appearance or texture of substrates