Rapid Setting, Low Temperature
Concrete Repair Mortar
ChemSpeed 75 is a one component, high performance
structural repair mortar. It produces high early strengths at
a wide range of temperatures.
Areas repaired with
ChemSpeed 75 can be returned to rubber wheeled traffic in
only 2 hours (depending on temperature). ChemSpeed 75
meets ASTM C928 for rapid repairs of concrete and can be
extended with pea gravel up to 60% for deep placements.
- Structural filling holes subject to heavy traffic including
concrete decks, bridges and roadways.
- Full-depth patching of horizontal concrete.
- Fast setting repairs to high load concrete such as loading
docks and industrial floors.
- Repairs adjacent to construction and expansion joints.
- Initial set in 13-19 minutes at 72°F (22°C).
- Repairs from 0.50 inch (1.3 cm) to full depth.
- Nonshrink with exceptional bond strength.
- High early strength gaining 3000 psi (21 MPa) in 2 hours at 72°F (22°C)
- May be placed at temperatures down to 20°F (-6.7°C) if ACI 306 cold weather concreting standards are followed.
- Accepts rubber wheeled traffic over road surfaces or
industrial facilities in one hour.
- Resists freeze-thaw cycles and deicing chemicals.
- May be extended for economical placement at depths greater than 1.5 inches (4 cm)