High Molecular Weight Methacrylate
Duraguard 401 is a 3 component, low viscosity, solvent free, high molecular weight methacrylate penetrating sealer and crack healer. It may be used as a gravity fed resin or as a specialized crack injection product.
- Provides long term protection for concrete surfaces against water and chloride penetration
- Penetrates to protect concrete from abrasion, impact,moisture and chemical attack
- Underwater protection of concrete surfaces
- Crack injection to structurally repair concrete
- Repair of joints, walls, columns and beams
- Low viscosity to allow for deep penetration into the concrete. Duraguard 401 is capable of penetrating cracks as narrow as 0.001 inches wide by gravity alone.
- Wide temperature application range from 40°F - 120°F
- Fast setting - can be opened to traffic within two hours of application
- Excellent impact, abrasion and chemical resistance -resists attack from deicing salts and many other chemicals
- Withstands full immersion for extended duration in liquid chemicals and fresh or salt water, without eroding, blistering of loss of bond
- Low odor/non flammable formula