EZ Strip Cure™ DR
Easily Removable Dissipating Resin Cure
For Freshly Placed Concrete
EZ Strip Cure DR is a resin curing compound that is easily removed by common household cleaners.
EZ Strip Cure DR is a water based, low V.O.C. low odor curing compound for fresh concrete which cures concrete to ASTM C 309 specifications, then quickly dissipates for easy removal to allow subsequent application of floor coverings, penetrating sealers, high performance coatings or waterproofing treatments. Typical dissipating qualities are evident within one week of application. EZ Strip Cure DR performs equally well in both interior and exterior applications. Does not require removal from floors that are to be diamond polished.
- Cures concrete surfaces to ASTM C 309 or AASHTO M 148 standards to enable the concrete to develop its full design strength and minimize shrinkage cracking
- Cures concrete scheduled for polishing or to receive subsequent treatments of dustproofers, liquid hardeners and densifiers, penetrating water repellent, polymer coatings or various floor coverings
- EZ Strip Cure DR cures concrete to ASTM C 309 and AASHTO M 148 standards.
- Easily removed with light mechanical or hand abrasion after curing is complete. Exterior removal may use low pressure water spray.
- EZ Strip Cure DR will not clog or load diamond polishing tools, and does not require removal from substrates that are to be diamond polished.
- EZ Strip Cure DR does not require UV exposure, and is easily removed indoors or outdoors.
- Easy to apply with standard spray equipment for curing compounds.
- Dissipates quickly for early removal.
- Very color stable even under prolonged UV exposure.
- Milky white during application for gauging proper coverage rate.