Concrete Patching Mortar for Thin Repairs
FeatherPatch is a blend of graded quartz, silica sand,
cements and proprietary additives. It is a single component,
polymer modified mortar, requiring only water for
- Interior or exterior repair of thin cracks in concrete and
masonry on horizontal surfaces
- Filling voids and honeycombs in foundation work and
- Repairing spalls, cracks or chips in floors, driveways,
sidewalks, steps, etc.
- Leveling low spots, birdbaths, in concrete slabs
- Excellent flexural, tensile and compressive strengths for durable repairs
- Forms chemical and mechanical bond to sound surfaces; does not require special bonding agent
- Polymer modified for resistance to deicing chemicals, salts, fertilizers, acids or alkalis
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- Dense surface texture for improved freeze/thaw resistance
- Featheredge to 1 inch depth in one lift; may be placed in layers for full depth repairs