Compound for Concrete & Block
FinishCrete resurfaces vertical or overhead concrete and block surfaces to create a decorative architectural appearance.
FinishCrete is a polymer modified, Portland cement based compound for rubbing and resurfacing masonry, vertical, or overhead concrete surfaces. FinishCrete has a smooth, rich texture for easy application and is specifically formulated to fill small voids and imperfections.
- Restore old and pitted vertical and overhead concrete surfaces
- Fill voids, honeycombs and holes in poured in place walls, tilt-up walls, and masonry
- Repair concrete facings, walls, ceilings, beams, single and double tees and steps
- Repair surface damage due to shipping and assembly of precast members
- Fill voids, bug holes, narrow cracks, and surface imperfections
- Creates a uniform color and appearance
- Superior bond and tensile strength even in very thin applications
- Excellent finishing characteristics to smooth rough walls and beams
- Allows water vapor transmission for durable finish without pop outs or blisters
- Restores the color and texture of damaged or stained older concrete
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or sprayer
- Easy to paint or recoat
- Reduces absorbency to coatings