Concrete Gloss Restorer™ XL
Restores Gloss to Dull Weathered Sealers
ChemMasters' Gloss Restorer™ XL is specifically designed to safely
and easily bring back the “like new” appearance of sealed decorative,
stamped, or engraved concrete surfaces.
Gloss Restorer™ XL enhances
the gloss and luster of finishes from a variety of chemical compositions such
as acrylic, styrene-acrylic, modified vinyl toluene-acrylics, and more, when
they are not severely damaged. Gloss Restorer™ XL includes a cross-linking
function for improved durability and gloss. The “Is
Gloss Restorer XL Right for Me? Identifying An Acceptable Substrate” slideshow
will help you determine if Gloss Restorer XL will bring back the shine to
your dull, or weathered sealer.
- Use on surfaces with dull weathered sealer to restore the original shine, depth of gloss, and luster.
- Patented UltraPerm™ film formation allows for multiple applications without fear of “blushing” or whitening.
- Slows the cosmetic damage to shine and gloss caused by exposure to weather and UV rays.
- Provides protection to exterior concrete from the damaging effects of water and salt penetration.
- Reduces staining of concrete exposed to household chemicals, condiments, cooking oils, and gasoline.
- Cross-linking chemistry for extended durability and gloss development throughout the curing process.
- Superior shine and depth of gloss when compared with water-based sealers.
- Can be reapplied without fear of “blushing” or whitening.
- Contains ‹350g/L Volatile Organic Compound (VOC), making Gloss Restorer™ XL compliant in the Ozone Transport Commission (OTC), all Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium (LADCO) states, and exceeds Federal EPA standards.
- Low odor: safe to use interior as well as exterior.
- Water-based, non-flammable composition.
- Cleans up with soap and water immediately after use.
- Application temperature range from 60°F to 95°F.
- Bonds better than sealers for easy recoatability.