Asphalt Solvent-Based Damp-proof Barrier
or Below Grade Concrete
MasterGard 700 is a cold applied, solvent based, asphalt
damproofing product containing liquid asphalt with nonasbestos
- Damproof exterior, above and below grade vertical surfaces.
MasterGard 700 will prevent ground water, rain, and
moisture from penetrating through poured concrete, block,
brick, stone foundations, retaining walls, parapets, culverts
and bridge abutments.
- Minimizes water vapor transmission through porous substrates
- Contains fibers for extended durability and tear resistance
- Does not sag or flow during placement
- Less costly and easier to place than standard sheet type materials
- Forms seamless film with no breaks or pinholes
- Superior resistance to soil alkalinity, acidity or ground minerals
- Special trowel applied consistency available, MasterGard 750