Polyseal™-A Satin Finish
Low-VOC, Satin Gloss Pure Acrylic Concrete Cure & Seal
Polyseal™-A Satin Finish is a high solids, high performance concrete curing and sealing compound that develops an attractive satin gloss finish.
Polyseal-A Satin Finish is a high solids, high performance, concrete curing and sealing compound. This state-of-the-art proprietary formulation completely resists discoloration from ultraviolet light exposure, creating a satin gloss coating that remains clear throughout its service life. Polyseal-A Satin Finish is a low Volatile Organic Compound (V.O.C.) solvent based product.
- Cure freshly placed concrete where superior curing efficiency and non-yellowing performance is required
- Seal, harden and dustproof existing concrete, particularly architectural or residential concrete exposed to freeze-thaw or UV exposure
- Enhance color and provide uniform appearance of dry shake hardened floors, stamped concrete & decorative concrete
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals, fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, alkalies, mild acids and detergents
- Satin gloss finish for a more natural appearance
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting and other common defects which result from improperly cured concrete
- Seals out most construction dirt and stains, and prevents mortar, plaster and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces
- Tint systems available to pigment Polyseal-A Satin Finish in a variety of colors. Tinted Polyseal-A Satin Finish may be used to cure or seal broom or rough finished concrete and aids in hiding variations in color