Bubble Resistant Low-VOC Cure and Seal
Polyseal EZ is a proprietary formulation that resists bubble formation, cobwebbing, and stringing commonly associated with low-VOC cure and seals.
Polyseal EZ is a specialized concrete curing and sealing compound formulated to have unique bubble resistant qualities. This state-of-the-art proprietary formulation resists bubble formation, stringing, cobwebbing and fast solvent evaporation commonly associated with low-VOC sealers exposed to high temperatures, air movement and sunlight during applicaton.
Polyseal EZ completely resists discoloration from UV exposure, creating a glossy membrane which remains clear throughout its service life. Polyseal EZ is a solvent based product which meets the
VOC requirements of Canada and those US states restricted to <350 g/L VOC's.
- Cure or seal decorative concrete requiring maximum resistance to bubble formation in a non-yellowing coating
- Seal, harden and dustproof existing concrete, particularly architectural or residential concrete exposed to freeze-thaw or UV exposure
- Enhance color and appearance of stamped concrete & decorative concrete
- Maximum resistance to bubble formation due to solvent evaporation, high temperatures, air movement or exposure to sunlight
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting and other common defects which result from improperly cured concrete
- Seals out most construction dirt and stains, and prevents mortar, plaster and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces
- Opaque and translucent tint systems are available for use with Polyseal EZ