Pure Acrylic Non-Yellowing
Concrete Cure and Seal
Polyseal WB is a high solids, water-based, non yellowing,
acrylic concrete curing and sealing compound. This state-of-the-art proprietary formulation forms a tough acrylic film
to effectively cure fresh concrete and protect older concrete.
Polyseal WB creates a medium gloss membrane
which remains clear throughout its service life. Polyseal
WB can be colored with Polyseal WB Tint in a variety of
standard and special colors.
- Interior concrete where a curing compound that meets
ASTM C1315 standards is desired, but where the fumes
from a solvent based product would be objectionable.
- Exterior concrete curing where a non-yellowing formulation
is preferred and water-based clean-up is desired.
- Enhance the color and provide a uniform appearance of
dry shake hardened floors, integral colored concrete and
acid stained concrete while curing and sealing the
- Seal and dustproof older interior or exterior concrete.
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals,
fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, alkalies, mild acids and
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure,
hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting and other
common defects which result from improperly cured
- Seals out most construction dirt and stains, and prevents
mortar, plaster and concrete droppings from bonding to
- Tint pack system available in twelve standard colors;
special color matching available subject to minimum
- Tinted Polyseal WB may be used to cure or seal rough
finished colored concrete and aids in hiding finishing
imperfections or variations in color.