Polytops™ GC Grout
Polytops™ GC Grout is a premeasured, three component
epoxy grout. Polytops™ GC Grout consists of curing
agent, resin and precisely blended and graded aggregate.
When properly mixed and installed these components
form a tough epoxy grout.
- Polytops™ GC Grout is a general construction, epoxy
grout designed for applications where high strength,
vibration resistance, temperature resistance and resistance
to some chemical attack are required.
- When grouting machinery, Polytops™ GC Grout maintains
alignment even under extreme operating temperatures
from hot to cold. Polytops™ GC Grout is also ideal under
dynamic loading conditions such as centrifuges, milling
machinery, crushers, presses, etc.
- High strength - minimizes vibration damage
- Fast curing - shortens downtime
- Temperature resistant
- Flowable for ease in placement
- Holds alignment
- Premeasured unit for consistent on-the-job product
- Resistant to many corrosive chemicals and oils