Copolymer Emulsion Bonding Agent
for Concrete, Plaster, Stucco
Polyweld is a copolymer emulsion designed for use as a
bonding agent for concrete, stucco and plaster. It dries to
form a thin flexible film. It is nontoxic, and unaffected by the
alkalinity of gypsum, lime and cement.
Polyweld is resistant
to most alkalies and acids.
After Polyweld is dry on a substrate, it will rewet one time
when topped with a cementitious product in order to
effectively bond the fresh material to the substrate. After
this Polyweld will not be affected by contact with moisture.
Because of this Polyweld is suitable for use on exterior
- Polyweld bonds fresh cementitious materials such as
concrete, mortar, stucco and plaster to various existing
surfaces including concrete, brick, tile, stone, concrete
block, plaster, gypsum board, lath or wood.
- Polyweld can also be used as a polymer modifier for
cementitious mixes to increase bond strength, flexural
strength, acid resistance and permeability resistance.
- Polyweld can be used in interior or exterior applications
and on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Rewettable one time- up to 72 hours after drying
- Can be used on interior or exterior applications
- Resistant to most alkalies & acids