Highly refined, light
colored form release agent
Release12 is a highly refined, very light colored, dual action, lightly reactive, petroleum based form release agent for decorative applications.
Release12 is a highly refined, very light colored, petroleum based form release agent for use with decorative forms or where appearance and performance are critical. Its dual action formulation is slightly reactive with improved barrier characteristics. Release12 has a pleasant cherry scent.
- For use on plywood, high density plywood (HDP), wood, fiberglass, steel, urethane, and aluminum forms
- Poured in place or formed concrete
- Equipment such as paving machines, bucket hoists, concrete pumps and buggies
- Metal door and window frames
- Promotes clean positive release of forms, reduces imperfections in the concrete
- Dual action-barrier and lightly reactive
- Extends the life of all forms, inhibits oxidation of metal forms
- Reduces labor cost of stripping and cleaning forms or equipment
- Economical application rates
- Pleasant cherry scented aroma
- Clings well to vertical surfaces