Solvent free concrete form release agent
Release SF is a highly refined, very light colored, dual action, lightly reactive, petroleum based form release agent for decorative applications.
Release SF is a recycled, general purpose petroleum based form release agent. Its high oil content and low viscosity makes Release SF an ideal form release agent. Release SF has a pleasant cherry scent.
- For use on plywood, high density plywood (HDP), wood, fiberglass, steel, urethane, and aluminum forms
- Poured in place or formed concrete
- Equipment such as paving machines, bucket hoists, concrete pumps and buggies
- Metal door and window frames
- Promotes clean positive release of forms - reduces imperfections in the concrete
- Solvent free formula
- Extends the life of all forms, inhibits oxidation of metal forms
- Reduces labor cost of stripping and cleaning forms or equipment
- Economical application rates
- Pleasant cherry scented aroma
- Clings well to vertical surfaces