White Pigmented, Wax Emulsion
Safe-Cure® 1000 is a water based, white pigmented, wax emulsion concrete curing compound for concrete.
When applied to fresh concrete, Safe-Cure® 1000 creates a film over the concrete to retain water in the concrete to enable the cement to fully hydrate and thus allowing the concrete to achieve higher ultimate strength while reducing surface shrinkage cracks. The white pigmentation keeps the concrete cool to further ensure the best performance of the concrete's mix design.
- Safe-Cure 1000® is used to cure any exterior concrete including pavement, curbing, sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, median barriers, and mat foundations
- D.O.T. approved in many states
- Stable solution to allow for reduced length and frequency of agitation
- Excellent moisture retention - consistently meets ASTM C309
- White pigments reflect heat in hot weather and act as a gauge of proper application rate
- Superior spraying characteristics for economical application and reduced labor cost
- Available in bulk or totes