White Pigmented, Concrete
ODOT Supplemental Spec 800
Safe-Cure® 1200 is a water based, white pigmented, wax emulsion concrete curing compound for concrete.
has been specifically designed to meet the Ohio Department of Transportation Supplemental Specification #800. When applied to fresh concrete, Safe-Cure 1200 creates a film over the concrete to retain water in the concrete to enable the cement to fully hydrate and thus
allowing the concrete to achieve higher ultimate strength while reducing surface shrinkage cracks. The white pigmentation
keeps the concrete cool to further ensure the best performance of the concrete's mix design.
- Safe-Cure 1200 is used to cure any exterior concrete including pavement, curbing, sidewalks, driveways, parking
lots, median barriers, and mat foundations.
- D.O.T. approved in Ohio
- Stable solution to allow for reduced length and frequency
- Excellent moisture retention - consistently meets ASTM
- White pigments reflect heat in hot weather and act as a
gauge of proper application rate
- Superior spraying characteristics for economical application
and reduced labor cost
- Available in pails, drums, bulk or totes