Safe-Cure® 1200 Clear
ODOT Supplemental Spec 800
Safe-Cure® Clear is a clear, water based, wax emulsion
concrete curing compound for concrete.
has been specifically designed to meet the Ohio Department
of Transportation Supplemental Specification #800.
When applied to fresh concrete, Safe-Cure 1200 creates a
film over the concrete to retain water in the concrete to
enable the cement to fully hydrate and thus allowing the
concrete to achieve higher ultimate strength while reducing
surface shrinkage cracks.
- Safe-Cure 1200 Clear is used to cure any exterior concrete
including pavement, curbing, sidewalks, driveways, parking
lots, median barriers, and mat foundations.
- D.O.T. approved in Ohio
- Stable solution to allow for reduced length and frequency
- Excellent moisture retention - consistently meets ASTM
- Superior spraying characteristics for economical application
and reduced labor cost
- Available in pails, drums, bulk or totes