Clear, Water-Based, Dissipating Resin
Safe-Cure ClearDR is a clear, water based resin curing compound for concrete. Safe-Cure Clear efficiently cures
concrete and then decomposes rapidly when exposed to ultraviolet light, sunlight, and abrasion.
Safe-Cure ClearDR is a V.O.C.
compliant alternative to solvent based dissipating resin cures.
- Curing interior or exterior, horizontal or vertical concrete surfaces
- Floors scheduled to receive subsequent treatments of dustproofers, liquid hardeners and densifiers or penetrating water repellents
- Slabs designated for polymer coatings, such as epoxies or urethanes, paints, sealers, thin set mortars or floor covering adhesives
- Walls where a waterproof or decorative coating will be applied
- Excellent moisture retention for proper curing
- Protects slabs from construction dirt and stains
- Economical and easy to apply with standard equipment
- Milky white during application for gauging proper coverage rate
- When cured, amber color aids in assuring complete removal of membrane