Safe-Cure® & Seal 309
Economical Indoor Concrete Cure & Seal
Safe-Cure® & Seal 309 is a water emulsion, styrene acrylate
copolymer curing and sealing compound for concrete.
Safe-Cure® & Seal 309 is low-odor product that produces a
medium gloss film.
Safe-Cure® & Seal 309 cures fresh
concrete to ASTM C309 standards and protects concrete
surfaces from the intrusion of water borne contaminants
- Effectively curing any fresh concrete enabling the concrete
to reach its design strength, while minimizing
drying shrinkage cracking
- After curing is complete, the durable SAFE-CURE & SEAL
309 film will continue to protect the concrete from salt and
- Sealing and dustproofing any older concrete surface
- SAFE-CURE & SEAL 309 is a truly green product. It's very low
level of VOC emissions complies with the most stringent
requirements. As a result, SAFE-CURE & SEAL 309 can be
used to cure or seal concrete anywhere in North America.
- Allows concrete surface to develop full design strength by
promoting complete hydration during curing process.
- Seals concrete surfaces with a tough film, increasing
abrasion resistance of the floor
- Increases resistance to deicers, salts and other mild
chemicals by filling concrete pores with clear, durable
- Reduces maintenance costs by keeping concrete from
dusting and making surfaces easier to clean
- Low odor so that curing and sealing of interior concrete
can be accomplished without respirators, fans or health
- More cost effective than solvent based cure & seal
- Water clean up
- Milky white appearance during application aids in gauging
coverage. SAFE-CURE & SEAL 309 dries clear