Spray-Cure & Seal 25
Styrenated Acrylic Cure & Seal
for Broom Finished
Spray-Cure & Seal 25 is a styrene acrylate copolymer, membrane forming curing and sealing
compound for concrete.
Spray-Cure & Seal 25 produces a medium gloss, clear, continuous film which effectively
cures fresh concrete and protects concrete surfaces from intrusion of water, water borne contaminants and dirt.
- Use on fresh concrete, interior or exterior concrete to cure the concrete. Curing minimizes crazing and shrinkage cracks. Spray-Cure &
Seal 25 holds moisture in the fresh concrete more effectively than regularly curing compounds to help the cement to fully hydrate. This
process helps to maximize the strength and durability of the concrete.
- Use to seal interior or exterior hardened concrete. When applied as a sealer, Spray-Cure & Seal 25 protects the concrete from water, deicers, salts and other mild chemicals. Spray-Cure & Seal 25 develops a clear, durable acrylic film which tenaciously bonds to the concrete surface.
- Spray-Cure & Seal 25 prevents concrete from dusting and simplifies the cleaning process by preventing dirt from penetrating the concrete.
- Allows concrete surface to develop full design strength by promoting complete hydration of cement.
- Increases the abrasion resistance of concrete
- Protects concrete from deicers, salts and other mild chemicals
- Reduces maintenance costs. Surfaces are easier to clean.
- Compatible with most adhesives for resilient carpet and tile