Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A
Low-VOC Styrenated Acrylic Cure & Seal
Broom Finished Concrete
Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A is a styrene acrylate
copolymer, membrane forming curing and sealing
compound for concrete.
Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A is a solvent based
product that meets the strict VOC requirements in
states that require curing & sealing compounds
to less than 350 grams per liter. Spay-Cure &
Seal 25-A produces a medium gloss, clear, continuous
film which effectively cures fresh concrete
and protects concrete surfaces from intrusion
of water, waterborne contaminants and dirt.
- Use on fresh concrete to cure the concrete.
Curing minimizes crazing and shrinkage cracks.
Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A holds moisture in the
fresh concrete more effectively than other curing
compounds to help the cement to fully
hydrate. This process helps to maximize the
strength and durability of the concrete.
- Use to seal and hardened concrete. When
applied as a sealer, Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A
protects the concrete from water, deicers, salts
and other mild chemicals. Spray-Cure & Seal
25-A develops a clear, durable acrylic film which
tenaciously bonds to the concrete surface.
- Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A prevents concrete from
dusting and simplifies the cleaning process by
preventing dirt from penetrating the concrete.
- Allows concrete surface to develop full design
strength by promoting complete hydration of
- Can be used in colder temperatures than VOC
compliant water-based products
- Will not settle. Does not require agitation before
- Less likely to clog spray equipment than waterbased
- Fast drying
- Develops higher, deeper gloss than water-based
- Can be used to reseal over other sealers with
minimal surface preparation
- Increases the abrasion resistance of concrete
- Protects concrete from deicers, salts and other
- Reduces maintenance costs. Surfaces are easier
- Compatible with most adhesives for resilient
carpet and tile