› Cementitious Products › Grouts
› Polytops™ GC Grout
Polytops™ GC Grout
Polytops™ GC Grout is a premeasured, three component epoxy grout. Polytops™ GC Grout consists of curing agent, resin and precisely blended and graded aggregate. When properly mixed and installed these components form a tough epoxy grout.
- Polytops™ GC Grout is a general construction, epoxy grout designed for applications where high strength, vibration resistance, temperature resistance and resistance to some chemical attack are required.
- When grouting machinery, Polytops™ GC Grout maintains alignment even under extreme operating temperatures from hot to cold. Polytops™ GC Grout is also ideal under dynamic loading conditions such as centrifuges, milling machinery, crushers, presses, etc.
- High strength - minimizes vibration damage
- Fast curing - shortens downtime
- Temperature resistant
- Flowable for ease in placement
- Holds alignment
- Premeasured unit for consistent on-the-job product
- Resistant to many corrosive chemicals and oils
© 2021 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866