Low-VOC Pure Acrylic Concrete Cure & Seal
Polyseal™ A is a high solids, high performance concrete curing and sealing compound. This state-of-the-art proprietary formulation completely resists discoloration from ultraviolet light exposure, creating a glossy membrane which
remains clear throughout its service life.
Polyseal-A is a solvent based product which
meets the VOC requirements of the Ozone Transport
Commission, in effect as of Jan. 1st, 2005.
- Cure freshly poured concrete where superior
curing efficiency and non yellowing performance
- Seal, harden and dustproof existing concrete,
particularly architectural or residential concrete
exposed to freeze-thaw or UV exposure
- Enhance color and provide uniform appearance
of dry shake hardened floors and stamped
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals,
fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, alkalies, mild
acids and detergents.
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure,
hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting
and other common defects which result from
improperly cured concrete.
- Seals out most construction dirt and stains, and
prevents mortar, plaster and concrete droppings
from bonding to concrete surfaces.
- Tint system available to pigment Polyseal-A in
a variety of colors. Tinted Polyseal-A may be
used to cure or seal broom or rough finished
concrete and aids in hiding finishing imperfections
or variations in color.