Aquanil™ Plus 40
Penetrating Silane Concrete Sealer & Waterproofer
Aquanil™ Plus 40 is a penetrating, chemically-reactive 40% solids alkyltrialkoxy silane, solvent-based silane sealer. It repels moisture and water from concrete and masonry.
- Horizontal or vertical, exterior or interior, cured concrete and masonry
- Residential, commercial, industrial and municipal applications
- All types of concrete flatwork, parking lots and structures, driveways, plazas, patios and walkways
- Median barriers, bridge decks and piers, ramps, pavements
- Marine structures, vehicular repair and wash down facilities, loading docks
- Prevents chloride ion penetration from deicing chemicals, acid precipitation or salt air and water in marine environments. Prevents corrosion of the reinforcing steel resulting from chloride exposure.
- Reduces spalling of new concrete surfaces due to freeze-thaw cycling
- Chemically reacts with concrete and masonry components for long lasting protection.
- Penetrated deeply. The size of the silane molecule allows a greater penetration than siloxane type water repellents.
- Seals pores and capillaries of substrate preventing liquid absorption while allowing excellent vapor transmission
- Does not alter the appearance or texture of substrate
© 2019 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866