› Terms & Conditions
ChemMasters Terms & Conditions
All orders are accepted consistent with ChemMasters Terms & Conditions as shown here.
ChemMasters reserves the right to adjust pricing or cancel orders if / when extraordinary market conditions or supply chain interruptions may occur.
PRICING AND BILLING
- Prices are subject to change without notice. ChemMasters sends pricing acknowledgements upon receipt of all orders.
- Billing is based on the package price - not the “per gallon” or “per pound” price.
- Net 30 days from the date of invoice / shipment for customers with approved credit. Past due accounts are subject to credit hold.
- Customers without approved credit must pay for material in advance.
- Customers are responsible for all freight for product unless otherwise approved in writing by ChemMasters.
- If a carrier is not specified by the customer, ChemMasters will assign the shipment to a carrier. ChemMasters will try to use the most cost-effective carrier that satisfies the customer’s delivery needs, but the customer is ultimately responsible for all costs associated with delivery of the products.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY (AVL)
- ChemMasters has established an availability code for each of its products as a guideline for the customer to know the normal time from order placement to shipment of material.
- MTO - This is a “make to order item that ships within 10-20 working days from receipt of order.
- Please contact ChemMasters customer service for the lead time of a MTO product.
- Customer will be responsible to pay for production over runs up to 10%.
- Note: The guideline ship date for any order will be determined by the product on the order with the longest lead-time.
HAZARDOUS MATERIAL CODES (HAZ)
- Hazardous materials are identified on our price list in the column “HAZ”. The definitions for the codes in this column are:
- 3 Flammable
- 6.1 Poisonous
- 5.1 Oxidizer C Combustible (ground / non-regulated air / flammable)
- 8 Corrosive
- ChemMasters will ship and properly mark all hazardous materials in accordance with all regulations governing these products.
SHORTAGES & FREIGHT CLAIMS
- Freight claims for damages, shortages or loss of material must be initiated by the customer. ChemMasters will assist customers in recouping damages. Each shipment must be inspected upon receipt for any damage including hidden damages such as freezing.
- Please note any shortage or damage on the bill of lading and freight company delivery paperwork. Take pictures if possible. Claims with supporting documentations must be submitted to ChemMasters within 72 hours after delivery.
- Authorization to return material must be granted by ChemMasters prior to material being returned. In order to receive an authorization, justification for the return must be provided and the material must be in resalable condition (not out of date shelf life, special products or colors, or damaged containers).
- The customer will be issued an authorization number by customer service for all approved returns. Returns without authorization will be rejected.
- Products are to be returned prepaid.
- Restocking fees from 25% to 50% will be charged depending on the condition of the material and the circumstances of the return.
- All return requests must be made within 60 days of shipment.
- Made to Order (MTO) products are non-returnable.
- In order to ensure color uniformity, sufficient quantity to complete a project must be ordered. Color uniformity cannot be guaranteed batch to batch.
- Finishing techniques and surface conditions can affect the appearance of a colored surface. ChemMasters cannot be held responsible for final appearance. A test panel for Owner / Architect approval is always recommended.
- Special colors of all ChemMasters products are available subject to the following conditions:
- A sample of the required color must be supplied by the customer.
- A color matching charge of $50 for liquid products and $100 for dry products may be billed. The customer will receive a hardened (or liquid) sample of the color match for approval prior to the start of production.
- Minimum order quantity for custom colors is as follows:
- Duraguard 310CRU and Safe Cure & Seal EPX require a 3-kit minimum order.
- Polyseal Tint, Polyseal WB Tint and Translucent Tint require a 5-gallon minimum order.
- All other ChemMasters pigmented liquids require a 30-gallon minimum order.
- Gateway coatings or industrial coatings require a 100-gallon minimum order.
- Orders less than the minimums required are subject to a $150 upcharge.
- Special prices and delivery times will be provided by ChemMasters and agreed to by the customer prior to production.
- The customer will agree to pay for any overruns in production up to 10%.
- No return of special pigmented products will be accepted.
Any Exceptions to These Policies Must be Approved in Writing by Chemmasters
© 2023 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866