› Cementitious Products › Grouts
› Cable Grout
Cable Grout is a non-shrink, sand free cement based grout which contains a unique two stage shrinkage compensating mechanism. Cable Grout is non-metallic and contains no chlorides. Cable Grout contains silica fume to reduce its permeability & improve its corrosion resistance.
- Cable Grout is specifically designed to be used to grout horizontal or vertical ducts within bonded, post tensioned structures. Use Cable Grout to grout or fill voids within post tensioning strands where corrosion protection is critical.
- Use Cable Grout for any grouting application where there are tight clearances and a cement based grout is appropriate.
- Zero bleed and segregation even when used in high flow conditions
- Excellent pumpability
- Superior freeze / thaw resistance
- Sand free, silica fume formula makes product low permeability with superior corrosion protection
- Easily pumps into very narrow applications
- Easy to use - just add water
- Non-metallic - will not stain or rust
© 2023 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866