Certi-Vex Guard Clear is an innovative, solvent-based, high gloss, one step acrylic cure and protect with a penetrating silane sealer for use on both new and existing broom finish and decorative concrete. The non-yellowing film forming acrylic cures new concrete to ASTM 309 specifications, while penetrating silane reacts within pores and capillaries to form a hydrophobic gel, protecting the concrete from the damaging effects of freeze/thaw cycles, deicing chemicals and chloride penetration.
This innovative one-step product eliminates the costly removal of curing compounds and time-consuming water curing of new concrete when a protective penetrating silane is desired. Once applied, the surface is properly cured and protected in one application, putting concrete into service weeks sooner than conventional methods.
- Recommended for use on both broom finish and decorative exterior concrete
- New and existing horizontal and vertical concrete
- All types of concrete flatwork, driveways, plazas, patios, walkways and loading docks
- Long-term protection of both new and existing exterior concrete from damage caused by freeze/thaw cycles and deicing chemicals
- For commercial and residential applications
- Eliminates the 28 day, 3-step process to provide silane protection to newly placed concrete.
- Long term protection of both new and existing exterior concrete from damage caused by freeze/thaw cycles and deicing chemicals.
- Allows freshly placed concrete to achieve its maximum design strength and durability.
- Non-yellowing and may be used on decorative and stamped concrete finishes.
- Reduces labor costs putting concrete into service weeks sooner than conventional methods.