ChemGuard represents a quantum leap in polished concrete floor “guard” technology. Competitive products are blends of commercially available polymers and silaceous materials. By comparison, ChemGuard is formulated with customized polymers, hybridized silicates, and organically reacted colloidal silica; all of which have been synthesized for the express purpose of working in concert with one another to protect and enhance polished concrete floors. The result is a penetrating guard with gloss, stain protection and unmatched performance. ChemGuard prolongs the life of decorative concrete floors, improves their appearance, and lowers maintenance costs.
- Protect and enhance polished and decorative concrete substrates.
- ChemGuard exhibits early film formation as compared to conventional guards. Safely puts floors back into service sooner by superior early resistance to red wine, water, acid and oil.
- Excellent early and ultimate stain resistance keeps floors looking great, even after accidents and spills.
- Unsurpassed hardness and durability keeps floors looking better, longer. Increased resistance to scratches and gouges.
- Improved gloss for a higher quality appearance.
- Superior distinction of image – highest DOI of any major brand.
- Outstanding repairability – ChemGuard is burnishable for fast, easy repair of scratches and gouges.
- Recoatability – severely damaged areas may be recoated without the need to strip the entire floor.