Rapid Setting, High Strength Structural Concrete Repair Mortar
ChemSpeed 65 is a high strength, very rapid setting, structural concrete repair mortar. It is a portland cement based material and requires only water for mixing.
ChemSpeed 65 is suitable for horizontal or formed vertical applications and may be extended up to 60% for deep placements.
- Structural filling holes subject to heavy traffic including concrete decks, bridges and roadways.
- Filling of dowel bar slots across transverse cracks in highway pavement (Dowel Bar Retrofit).
- Fast setting repairs to high load concrete such as loading docks and industrial floors.
- Repairs adjacent to construction and expansion joints.
- Initial set in 25-30 minutes at 72°F (22°C)
- Repairs from 0.50 inch (1.3 cm) to full depth.
- Nonshrink for exceptional bond strength.
- High early strength gaining 2500 psi (17 MPa) in 1 hour at
- May be placed at temperatures down to 40°F (4.4°C) if ACI 306 cold weather concreting standards are followed.
- Accepts rubber wheeled traffic over road surfaces or industrial facilities in one hour.
- Resists freeze-thaw cycles and deicing chemicals.
- May be extended for economical placement at depths greater than 1.5 inches (4 cm)
© 2019 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866