Very Rapid Setting, Low Temperature, High Early Strength Structural Concrete Repair Mortar With Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor
ChemSpeed 75 is a one component, high performance structural repair mortar. It produces high early strengths at a wide range of temperatures.
Areas repaired with ChemSpeed 75 can be returned to rubber wheeled traffic in only 2 hours (depending on temperature). ChemSpeed 75 meets ASTM C928 for rapid repairs of concrete and can be extended with pea gravel up to 60% for deep placements.
- Structural repairs to heavy traffic substrates including concrete decks, bridges, parking garages and roadways.
- Fast setting repairs to high load concrete such as loading docks and industrial floors.
- Form and pour repairs to vertical columns and overhead beams.
- Repairs adjacent to construction and expansion joints.
- Initial set in 13 to 19 minutes at 72°F (22°C).
- Repairs from 0.50 inch (1.3 cm) to full depth.
- Extremely versatile - use for horizontal repairs or as a form and pour mortar to repair vertical columns and overhead beams.
- Non-shrink with exceptional bond strength.
- High early strength gaining 3000 psi (21 MPa) in 2 hours at 72°F (22°C).
- May be placed down to 20°F (-7°C) if ACI 306 cold weather concreting standards are followed.
- Accepts rubber wheeled traffic over road surfaces or industrial facilities in 2 hours.
- Resists freeze-thaw cycles and deicing chemicals.
- May be extended for economical placement at depths greater than 1.5 inch (3.8 cm).
- Contains migrating corrosion inhibitor for superior protection of structural rebar.
© 2019 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866