Coating Repair Solvent is a hydrocarbon solvent used following to repair whitening, roller and spray patterns from over or misapplied solvent-based acrylic cures and sealers. Use to clean “cobwebbing” on roller covers during application, sprayers and equipment used to apply solvent-based acrylic products.
- Repair whitening and uneven application of solvent-based cures & sealers — improve roller & spray marks
- Clean tools, equipment, solvent resistant sprayers used to apply solvent-based cures and sealers
- Removal of over spray from various solvent resistant surfaces
- Dissolves SBR, styrene acrylate, acrylic or linseed oil resins
- Cleans SBR, styrene acrylate, acrylic or linseed oil resins