Acrylic Emulsion Decorative Coating for Concrete, Masonry, Stucco, Plaster
ColorCoat is a heavy bodied 100% acrylic emulsion decorative coating, specifically formulated to withstand outdoor exposure on concrete, masonry, stucco or cement plaster.
ColorCoat™ develops a tough durable water repellent film that is alkali, acid and mildew resistant and contains an inhibitor to prevent mold and fungus growth.
- Exterior or interior, vertical and overhead concrete and masonry
- Poured in place, formed walls, block, brick or stucco
- Functional an decorative, water repellent finish
- Provides a uniform, matte color following repairs of deteriorated surfaces
- Excellent adhesion and weathering properties
- Superior moisture vapor transmission through substrate reduces cracking and peeling
- Protects against airborne dirt and pollutants
- Non-yellowing and fade resistant
- Available in a wide variety of colors
© 2018 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866