Non-Fading Pigmented Silicate for Concrete or Masonry
ColorSil is an advanced alternative to standard concrete and masonry paints, stains or tintable surface sealers.
- Interior or exterior, vertical or overhead, concrete and masonry surfaces
- Protects substrates from long term effects of water,environmental factors and pollution
- Poured in place or precast concrete, concrete block or brick, split face block
- Fired brick, stucco, cement plaster, architectural facades and wood
- Provide a uniform appearance on restoration projects
- Combines the features of chemical hardening and bonding with high water vapor permeability
- Penetrates deeply into and chemically reacts with substrate for exceptional durability and water repellency
- Improves abrasion resistance and eliminates blistering and peeling caused by entrapped substrate moisture
- Compatible with most corrosion inhibitors applied prior to ColorSil application
- Compatible with primer silane treatments for improved waterproofing protection
- VOC compliant, environmentally safe
- Cures to a natural matte finish maintaining the aesthetic appearance of the substrate
- Resists aggressive atmospheric conditions, exhaust gases, acid rain, airborne pollutants
- Inhibits the growth of mildew, fungus and algae
© 2020 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866