This high performance polymer is formulated as a bonding agent for cementitious mortars and toppings and as an admixture to site mixed or prepackaged cement based mortars including thin set cement mortars and mortar beds.
- Cretelox is used in place of all or a portion of the mixing water to improve the physical properties of any cement mix.
- Performance enhancing admixture for stucco, cement plaster, cementitious toppings and overlays, prepackaged mortar or site mix mortars
- Cyclically damp environments, food processing plants, water storage facilities, swimming pools
- Polymer modified concrete (PMC) for bridge decks and white toppings
- Forms permanent, positive chemical and mechanical bond to sound surfaces
- Improves the compressive, tensile, flexural and bond strength of any cement or mortar mix
- Increases abrasion and impact resistance
- Improves chemical resistance to fertilizers, acids and alkalies
- Aids in controlling shrinkage cracking
- Reduces permeability for excellent freeze-thaw resistance
- Deepens and enhances colored mortars, resists fading and is non-yellowing under UV exposure
- Higher quality polymer has no strong ammonia odor
- Significantly reduces chloride ion penetration to protect reinforcing steel from corrosion