Crystal Clear coats concrete with a chemically bonded siliconized acrylic film that deepens the color and enhances the look of pigmented or decorative concrete. Crystal Clear completely resists discoloration from ultraviolet light exposure. It is extremely abrasion resistant and keeps its high gloss finish much longer than standard concrete sealers. Crystal Clear will retard efflorescence while resisting oil, grease and food stains. Crystal Clear eliminates concrete dusting, while protecting concrete against salt and water penetration.
Use on exterior plain, colored, textured or exposed aggregate concrete to
- Cure freshly poured concrete where superior curing efficiency is required.
- Seal, harden and dustproof existing concrete, particularly architectural or residential concrete exposed to freeze-thaw or Ultra Violet light.
- Enhance the color and and gloss of pigmented or stamped concrete.
- Crystal Clear is much tougher than acrylic sealers. The high gloss created by Crystal Clear lasts up to 70% longer.
- Crystal Clear completely resists discoloration from ultraviolet light exposure.
- Crystal Clear cures concrete to ASTM C1315 standards to minimize cracking and increase the strength of concrete.
- Protects surfaces against deicing chemicals, fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, alkalies, mild acids and detergents.