Pigmented Epoxy Colored
Duraguard 100 is a two component, low modulus, 100% solids, moisture tolerant epoxy primer, sealer and injection resin. Additionally, it is a bonding agent, coating for reinforcing steel, or when mixed with aggregate, a repair mortar for horizontal repairs.
- Sealer for interior, horizontal concrete surfaces
- Primes concrete surfaces specified to receive epoxy, novalac or urethane coatings and toppings
- Tie-Coat to enhance the adhesion of a new coating to an old, hard to bond to coatings or surfaces such as aged epoxies, urethanes or ceramic tile
- Bonding agent for fresh to hardened or hardened to hardened concrete or premixed repair mortars
- Injection resin for crack repair
- Seals cleaned reinforcing steel prior to recovering with concrete or mortar
- High strength binder that can be mixed with fillers to make a repair mortar for thin repairs subjected to heavy duty traffic, including steel wheels
- Excellent adhesion to dry or damp surfaces
- V.O.C. compliant, low odor, may be applied in occupied structures
- Low modulus and no shrinkage for durable repairs
- Can be used for both gravity fed horizontal or pressure injected vertical and overhead repairs
- Inhibits further oxidation and deterioration of properly cleaned reinforcing steel, aluminum and other metals
© 2020 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866