Duraguard™ 310 CRU
Chemical Resistant Urethane Coating
Duraguard 310CRU is a two component, aliphatic polyurethane coating. It may be used as a topcoat over ChemMasters Safe-Cure & Seal EPX epoxy primer to improve chemical and ultraviolet light resistance.
- Concrete topcoat for D.O.T. applications including median barriers, sound barriers, bridge walls, etc.
- Coatings and toppings requiring ultraviolet light protection
- Floors subjected to harsh chemicals or a high degree of abrasion
- Airports and hangars, vehicular showrooms and repair bays, machine shops, manufacturing and assembly facilities, chemical and food processing plants
- Hospitals, long term care facilities, retail outlets, stadiums, convention centers and arenas
- Optimum chemical and graffiti resistant coating for use inside or out
- Passes NCHRP 244 testing to protect concrete from chloride ion penetration when used in conjuction with Safe-Cure & Seal EPX
- Excellent abrasion resistance when used as a top coat for high build, trowel applied or self leveling toppings
- Superior resistance to staining and deterioration caused by foodstuffs, acids, alkalies, hydrocarbons
- Exceptional color retention and stability with high gloss finish
© 2023 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866