High Strength Epoxy Resurface and
Repair System — Quartz Aggregate
DuraPatch EPX is a specially formulated, three-component, l00% solids epoxy systems for resurfacing and repair of concrete substrates. DuraPatch EPX contains a quartz aggregate blend for heavy duty, industrial floors.
- Patching interior or exterior, horizontal concrete
- Resurfacing of heavy duty industrial and commercial facility floors
- Repair of deteriorated joints
- Rapid repairs of loading docks and high traffic aisles
- Areas where high abrasion resistance is required
- Thin or thick repairs under forklift, pallet jack or other hard wheeled traffic
- Very high early strengths and rapid curing cycle for minimal downtime
- Excellent bond strength at depths from 3/16 inch to full depth
- 100% solids, VOC compliant system, USDA approved
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Superior shear bond and tensile strengths
- No shrinkage
© 2020 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866