EZ Strip Cure is a low V.O.C., low odor, water based curing compound for fresh concrete which can be removed easily after curing is complete to allow subsequent applications of penetrating sealers, high performance coatings or waterproofing compounds. EZ Strip Cure is easily removable with common household cleaners such as Spic N Span, Mr. Clean, Top Job, dilute ammonia and water, or 1,500 psi pressure washer.
- Cures concrete surfaces to ASTM or AASHTO standards to enable the concrete to develop its full design strength and minimize shrinkage cracking.
- Cures concrete scheduled to receive subsequent treatments of dustproofers, liquid hardeners and densifiers, penetrating water repellents or polymer coatings
- EZ Strip Cure is a film forming curing compound that effectively cures concrete to ASTM and AASHTO standards
- Unlike other curing compounds or cure & seal products, EZ Strip Cure can be easily removed after curing is complete. Removal does not require strong chemicals or aggressive abrasion. EZ Strip Cure is removed with relatively low pressure water spray or common household cleaners. The effort to remove the EZ Strip Cure is no more than the normal cleaning preparation of plain (uncured) concrete required prior to application of penetrating sealers or high performance coatings.
- Other "dissipating resin" curing compounds require ultraviolet (UV) light to initiate decomposing properties. These products do not work indoors and require long term UV exposure outdoors. EZ Strip Cure is easily removed indoors or outdoors, whenever the contractor wants to remove the curing compound.
- Protects slabs from construction dirt and stains while it effectively cures concrete.
- Easy to apply with standard spray equipment for curing compounds
- Milky white during application for gauging proper coverage rate