Concrete Patching Mortar for Thin Repairs
FeatherPatch is a blend of graded quartz, silica sand, cements and proprietary additives. It is a single component, polymer modified mortar, requiring only water for mixing.
- Interior or exterior repair of thin cracks in concrete and masonry on horizontal surfaces
- Filling voids and honeycombs in foundation work and walls
- Repairing spalls, cracks or chips in floors, driveways, sidewalks, steps, etc.
- Leveling low spots, birdbaths, in concrete slabs
- Excellent flexural, tensile and compressive strengths for durable repairs
- Forms chemical and mechanical bond to sound surfaces; does not require special bonding agent
- Polymer modified for resistance to deicing chemicals, salts, fertilizers, acids or alkalis
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- Dense surface texture for improved freeze/thaw resistance
- Featheredge to 1 inch depth in one lift; may be placed in layers for full depth repairs
© 2019 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866