Graffiti Seal is a single component, water based, sacrificial coating system for easy and environmentally safe removal of graffiti.
- Interior or exterior vertical surfaces
- Poured-in-place and precast concrete, masonry, brick, block and other porous substrates
- Aluminum, steel and other nonporous construction materials
- Sound and traffic barriers, bridges, highway and street signs
- Schools, malls, municipal buildings, stadiums, convention centers
- Complies with National Volatile Organic Compound Emission Standards for Architectural Coatings, Federal EPA Regulation 40 CFR Part 59
- 0% V.O.C. content, biodegradable, odorless installation, does not require special protective clothing
- Breathable for excellent moisture vapor transmission
- Easy to apply and remove with standard equipment, develops barrier characteristics within minutes
- Will not change the appearance of the substrate
- Durable and non-yellowing
© 2020 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866