Anti Graffiti Coating
Graffiti Stopper is a two component polyester urethane
developed specifically to protect surfaces from graffiti.
Once applied to most surfaces, Graffiti Stopper will
reduce the adhesion of most coatings, paints and inks to
the surface. Paints will typically bead on the surface and
make the development of letters or designs difficult. Once
dried on the surface, paints or inks can be removed without
the use of harsh chemicals. Graffiti can be removed with
Graffiti Eraser from ChemMasters and a pressure washing
without leaving a shadow on the surface or damaging
- Exterior concrete, masonry, metal or galvanized metals
- Traffic signs, rail cars, sound barriers, bridges, bath room
stalls, schools or other areas subject to attack by graffiti.
- Graffiti Stopper is different from other graffiti protection
systems. Graffiti artists will normally stop application
when they see that letters or shapes are not easily
formed on a surface treated with Graffiti Stopper.
- Graffiti Stopper treated surfaces are easy to clean.
Other graffiti protection systems require the use of
expensive and harsh chemicals for paint removal. Sacrificial
graffiti protection systems require reapplication of
the sealer after cleaning. Since paint or ink does not
adhere well to Graffiti Stopper, they are easily removed
from the surface with the use of mild chemicals.
- Graffiti Stopper adheres tenaciously to a wide variety of
- Standard Graffiti Stopper is a high gloss product, but
satin and flat finish versions are available.
- Graffiti Stopper protects surfaces regardless of the
texture of the substrate. (Smooth surfaces will clean
- Graffiti Stopper is UV stable and will not yellow.
- Easily mixed and applied with brush, roller or sprayer.