› Cementitious Products › Grouts
› Kemset™ Grout
Precision High Strength,
Non-shrink, Non-metallic Grout
Kemset Grout is ideal for use in precision grouting applications especially where fluid consistency non-shrink grout is required. Meets ASTM Standards C1107 and CRD C-621-92.
- Building Columns
- Hand Rails
- Bridge Beams
- Boiler Plates
- Precast Beams
- Precast Columns
- Fence Posts
- Highway Barriers
- Anchor Bolts
- Base Plates
- Bed Plates
- Precast Wall Panels
- Structural Column
- Machinery Base plates
- Sole Plates
- Machine Bases
- Controlled expansion for high tolerance placements.
- Place with standard equipment even at high fluid consistency.
- High compressive strengths at plastic, flowable, or fluid consistency.
- Free of chloride ions or other additives known to cause oxidation and deterioration of concrete or base plates.
- Provides maximum load bearing capacity.
- Extendable with up to 25 lbs (11.4kg) pea gravel.
© 2019 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866