ChemMasters’ Polyseal 309-A is a non-yellowing, low-VOC, low viscosity acrylic co-polymer, membrane forming curing and sealing compound for concrete. It is a solvent-based product, producing a clear, low gloss continuous film which effectively cures fresh concrete and protects concrete surfaces from intrusion of water, waterborne contaminants and dirt.
- Cure freshly placed broom finish concrete to minimize crazing and shrinkage cracks. Polyseal 309-A holds moisture in fresh concrete more effectively than regular curing compounds to promote the full hydration of cement. This process helps to maximize concrete strength and durability.
- Seal, harden, and dustproof existing concrete. When applied as a sealer, Polyseal 309-A protects concrete from water, deicing compounds, salts and other mild chemicals. Polyseal 309-A develops a clear, durable acrylic film which tenaciously bonds to the concrete surface.
- Allows concrete surface to develop full design strength by promoting complete hydration of cement
- Low viscosity formula for maximum penetration
- Highly breathable coating is less likely to whiten
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting, and other common defects that result from improperly cured concrete
- Increases the abrasion resistance of concrete
- Protects concrete from deicers, salts and other mild chemicals
- Compatible with most adhesives for resilient carpet & tile
- Reduces maintenance costs—surfaces are easier to clean