Polyseal EZ is a low-VOC, solvent-based cure & protect for concrete that is formulated with unique bubble resistant qualities. This state of the art, proprietary formulation will enhance the appearance of new or existing concrete while resisting bubble formation, stringing and cob webbing even in high temperature conditions. It’s lower viscosity will promote increased penetration, absorption and adhesion to concrete surfaces. Polyseal EZ is non-yellowing and creates a glossy finish that remains clear throughout its service life.
- Cure, protect and enhance decorative concrete where superior curing efficiency, non-yellowing, and bubble resistance is required.
- Cure concrete freshly placed to best achieve maximum design strength and durability.
- Protect and enhance existing concrete from damage caused by freeze/thaw cycles & deicing chemicals.
- Enhance color and provide uniform appearance of dry shake hardened floors and stamped concrete.
- Maximum resistance to bubble formation in high temperatures.
- Protects concrete surfaces against damage from deicing chemicals, fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, and other contaminants.
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, and other common defects which result from improperly cured concrete.
- Protects against most construction contaminants and prevents mortar, plaster and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces.
- Increased penetration and adhesion.