Polyseal Plus is a premium quality, non yellowing, high gloss curing and sealing compound. Polyseal Plus's high solids formulation has been developed specifically to give long-term protection to all exterior concrete including pigmented or decorative concrete. Polyseal Plus provides extreme abrasion and weathering resistance while developing exceptional gloss and color enhancement. Polyseal Plus eliminates concrete dusting and protects concrete from salt and water penetration. Polyseal Plus generates a durable film that will continue to protect concrete after standard sealers have dissipated. Generally, Polyseal Plus will outlast these sealers by at least one season.
- Cure freshly poured concrete where superior curing efficiency, high gloss and non yellowing performance is required
- Seal, harden and dustproof existing concrete, particularly architectural or decorative concrete.
- Enhance color on all decorative concrete including integral or dry-shake colored and stained or dyed concrete.
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals, fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, alkalies, mild acids and detergents.
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting and other common defects which result from improperly cured concrete.
- Seals out most construction dirt and stains, and prevents mortar, plaster and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces.
- Tint system available to pigment Polyseal Plus in a variety of colors. Tinted Polyseal Plus may be used to cure or seal broom or rough finished colored concrete and aids in hiding finishing imperfections or variations in color.