Polyseal Solvent is used following application procedures as a cleaner and may be used to remove or thin solvent based membrane forming compounds.
- Cleaning tools, equipment, solvent resistant sprayers
- Removing hydrocarbon based curing and sealing compounds from concrete and masonry
- Removal of over spray from various solvent resistant surfaces
- Dissolves SBR, styrene acrylate, acrylic or linseed oil resins
- Thins or cleans equipment used for Spray-Cure & Seal 25, Spray-Cure & Seal Plus, Polyseal, Anti-Spall 50 and Traz 25