High viscosity concrete form release agent
Release Gel is a high viscosity, very light colored, water-based form release agent for superior release qualities on shapes, radii, and decorative forms.
Release Gel is a water-based surface active ready to use form release agent. Its heavy bodied gel provides maximum release characteristics, and stays where you put it.
- Forms with shapes or radii that require maximum release characteristics
- Plywood, high density plywood (HDP), wood, fiberglass, steel and urethane forms
- Poured in place or formed concrete
- Equipment such as paving machines, bucket hoists, concrete pumps and buggies
- Metal door and window frames (not for use with aluminum, brass or bronze)
- Burial vaults
- Promotes clean positive release of forms - reduces imperfections in the concrete
- Promotes clean positive release of the most demanding shapes and radii within forms, reduces imperfections in the concrete
- Release Gel’s high viscosity allows it to stay put, even on vertical surfaces
- Water-based for safety
- Reduces scrap or repair costs of intricately formed products
- Reduces labor cost of stripping and cleaning forms or equipment
- Economical application rates – use as needed
© 2019 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866