Stamped & Decorative Concrete Sealer 400A is a low-VOC solvent-based, high gloss, methacrylate cure & protect. It is specifically formulated to provide 200 to 300% more working time on stamped concrete, exposed aggregate, and other forms of decorative concrete than traditional low-VOC products. Stamped & Decorative Concrete Sealer 400A will not produce bubbles under normal conditions unlike products formulated with common, fast evaporating, low-VOC solvents. It is formulated with a proprietary methyl methacrylate resin that develops high gloss and provides superior protection. Stamped & Decorative Concrete Sealer 400A’s film will not yellow, virtually eliminates cobweb formation during application, and is extremely durable.
- Cure and protect exterior, horizontal stamped & exposed aggregate finish concrete.
- Protect and amplify the beauty of stamped concrete, exposed aggregate, terrazzo and some stone.
- Deepens the color of stamped concrete while shielding it from freeze/thaw damage, deicing chemicals, dirt and most hydrocarbon chemicals.
- Makes surfaces easier to clean.
- 200 to 300% increased working time vs traditional low-VOC products, easier to apply, forms fewer “cobwebs” than other low-VOC products.
- Develops the deep, rich, "wet look" desired for stamped and decorative concrete.
- Non-bubbling formula will not produce bubbles common to fast evaporating low–VOC products.
- High level of resistance to aliphatic solvents, gasoline, oils, grease and other contaminants.
- Excellent penetration, adhesion, and durability.
- Superior color stability and resistance to freeze/thaw cycles, deicing chemicals and other contaminants.
- High gloss for improved appearance and reduced maintenance costs.
- Easy to apply and re-coat without extensive surface preparation; dries quickly.